- Job Type : Full-time
- Experience : 3 Year Up
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Report to: Head of IT Security Operation Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Take lead in designing security Infrastructure and implementation within HKL environment.
– Review of security infrastructure to ensure that they support business functions in a controlled manner, identify issues that represent risk to the business for information security.
– Proactively anticipate potential threats and vulnerabilities and provide guidance in coordination with IT division on effective responses or control measures.
– Review of all relevant system logs to identify and address activity that is not consistent with set out Information Security guidelines and standards.
– Administration on monitoring system and regularly perform vulnerabilities scanning, penetration testing and business impact analysis.
– Develop, maintain, and ensure implementation of IT security policies, standards and procedures.
– Promote information security policy, security practice throughout HKL.
– Bachelor degree or master degree of computer science .
– At least hold 3 Professional certifications on information security.
– At least 3 years of progressive experience in implementation, managed IT security standard & compliance.
– Good at spoken and written communication skills both English and Khmer.
– Commitment and self-motivated.
– Willing to learn new business applications and new innovative technologies.
How to Apply:
– HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
– Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
– The submitted document will not be returned.
– Reach us on: 069 222 800 / 086 354 354