- Job Type : Full-time
- Experience : 1 Year Up
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Report to: Manager of ISA for Enterprise Services & Middleware Administration
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Monitor on Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) performance.
– Install and configure ESB software as per requirement.
– Administrate and manage the existing Web Services & APIs and troubleshoot.
– Design services process flow to support with system integration or third-party system.
– Develop & deploy new webservice and API for new business requirement.
– Work with support team to solve the database issue.
– Administrate on security of all webservices & APIs and perform regular securities monitor to identify any possible intrusions.
– Implement the Disaster Recovery, Data Continuity Plan.
– To complete the tasks assigned by management and establish the activities plan.
– To ensure all services are high security, high availability and ensure services is running 24/7 without interruption.
– Perform other duties will assign by management.
– Bachelor degree of Computer Science or related fields.
– At least two years working experience in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies / IT.
– Knowledge of API Management, Service registry, Service Discovery an advantage.
– Knowledge of Web Services and system integration.
– Good understanding on PLSQL, SQL, VB .Net, C#, Java,…
– Knowledge of ESB tool like Fiorano, Oracle ESB, IBM Websphere, JBoss or other.
– Good understanding on Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, Cassandra DB.
– Good at spoken and written communication skills both English and Khmer.
How to Apply:
– HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh
– Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
-The submitted document will not be returned.
– Reach us on: 069 222 800 / 086 354 354